UPDATE January 23, 2019:
In our aforementioned post, we were advised by our counsel and made a decision by the board to postpone the election. Below is the timeline which the election will occur:
- The candidate members form (candidate process) will be open between from April 28, 2019 (22:00 CET) until May 11, 2019 (22:00 CET).
- Candidates will have to provide a bio, a motivational letter and 'plan' on how they will achieve their proposals.
- Board candidates will be presented to IDF members on May 13, 2019 on the IDF website.
- All paying IDF members can vote for candidates from May 17, 2019 @ 22.00 CET to May 18, 2019 @ 22.00 CET.
- The AGM will be held online, on May 19, 2019 @ 22:00 CET. 7 board members will be announced at the end of the AGM.
- The executive board members (President, General Secretary, Treasurer) will be designated at the next IDF Board Meeting, to be decided by the board members, within a period of 21 days following the AGM.
Posted December 22, 2018:
Candidature for the 2019 IDF elections was set to open on December 15, however, we have been advised by our counsel and made a decision by the board to postpone the election to a later date.
We apologize for this delay and will release the updated election dates in the coming week. If you plan to run for the election, stay tuned for the newly determined dates. In the meantime, if you have any questions you can contact us via our contact form or still help out the IDF by volunteering your skills and time through the volunteer form.
For more information on the election process and what the IDF board entails see here.