|Dates||14/04 - 16/04/17|
|Type||World Qualifying Series|
|Registration fee||$ 150.00|
Click for organiser info
|Carl Sambrano @ email@example.com|
Registration includes the following categories:
- Open Skateboarding
- Women’s Skateboarding
- Juniors Skateboarding
- Masters Skateboarding
- Keeping It High party
- Lunch for Friday
- Dinner for Saturday
- Use of camping grounds
- The United Summer Stoke box (papers, event shirt, headwear etc.)
(Please notify the organizer if you have any dietary requirements.)
- In case of withdrawal 30 days prior to the beginning of the event: reimburse of 60% of the entry paid, minus the Paypal fee.
- In case of withdrawal 15 days prior to the beginning of the event: reimburse of 30% of the entry paid, minus the Paypal fee.
- In case of withdrawal 7 days prior to the beginning of the event: reimburse of 10% of the entry paid, minus the Paypal fee.
April 13 (Thursday)
- Airport pick-up (AM/ PM)
- Shuttle to Seaside (PM)
- Rider check-in (PM)
- Keeping It High party (PM)
April 14 (Friday)
- Calm down come down stoke session (Freeride)
April 15 (Saturday)
- Qualifications for IDF World Qualifying Series
April 16 (Sunday)
- IDF World Qualifying Series race day
The following are the distances from the 3 international airport terminals in Manila up to the starting line of Seaside.
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Terminal 1) – 60.4km
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Terminal 2) – 60.5 km
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Terminal 3) – 63.4 km
Travel time from airport to the Seaside starting line is from 2.5 hours to 3 hours.
We highly recommend you coordinate with the organizers if you wish to rent a vehicle for your stay, as soon as possible due to the summer holiday date of Keeping It High.
Organizers will be providing a shuttle for those landing in the airports in Manila. Please see schedule:
April 13, 2017
NAIA (Terminal 1) – 0900 and 1500 at Arrival with the letter “U”
NAIA (Terminal 2) – 0830 and 1430 at Arrival Bay 17
NAIA (Terminal 3) – 0800 and 1400 at Arrival Bay 4
Contact the organizers if you need assistance for return trips from Seaside to the international airport terminals.