|Dates||28/04 - 30/04/17|
|City/Country||JeongSeon-gun, South Korea|
|Type||World Qualifying Series|
|Facebook page||click here|
|Registration fee||$ 150.00|
|Registration starts||in 2 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes|
The Arirang Hill Fest WQS 2017 will be the first ever IDF event in South Korea. It will take place on April 28-30.
- Open Skateboarding
- Womens Skateboarding
- Junior Skateboarding
- Masters Skateboarding
Registration will open in March. Camping and lunch will be free for riders and staff.
- Camping Location: 539, Hwaam-myeon, JeongSeon-gun, GangWon-Do, S.Korea
- Other accomodation options are available nearby, and will likely cost around 20,000 to 40,000 (Korea) won
- Closest airport is INCHEON airport
- The organizers will run a shuttle bus on April 27 at 11:00am, from GURMAshop in Seoul to the campsite.
- To get to GURMAshop from the airport, take the airport train to Hongik univ. station (30 mins) and use exit 3. Here is a map showing how to get to GURMA from Hongik univ. station. There are many guesthouses in this neighborhood (called Yeonnam-Dong), making it a convenient place to stay for riders who arrive in Seoul before 27 April.